You might be eligible for up to $90,000. for career training!
Find the School right for you, near you.
Start your search now!


Casualty insurance protects people from financial loss in the face of lost or damaged property. This program provides you with a relevant and current education on insurance for property and vehicles. Students will also learn the legal aspects of damage insurance and processing claims.

CDI College’s Property and Casualty Insurance – LCA.BF program will train you on the policies, procedures, and technology necessary to operate in insurance jobs. It also focuses on key business skills such as customer service. Graduates of this program will be prepared to write the three exams of the Autorité des marcées financiers (AMF) in damage insurance: Automobile, Household and Legislation.

This training enables students to stand for three exams of the Financial Markets Authority (AMF) in damage insurance or individuals in the fields of automotive, housing and law.


  • Secondary V diploma or its recognized equivalent
  • Successful admission test


Conditions for admission to an Attestation of College Studies (ACS)

A person who has received instruction considered sufficient by the college and meets any of the following conditions may be admitted to a program of studies leading to an Attestation of College Studies:


  • the person has interrupted his or her full-time studies or pursued full-time postsecondary studies for at least 2 consecutive terms or 1 school year;
  • the person is covered by an agreement entered into between the college and an employer or by a government program of studies;
  • the person has interrupted his or her full-time studies for one term and pursued full-time postsecondary studies for one term; or
  • the person holds a Secondary School Vocational Diploma.




To graduate, students must obtain the required pass mark in each course.


This program leads to an ACS (Attestation of College Studies) recognized by the Ministère de l’Éducation et de l’Enseignement Supérieur (MEES) (Permit 749747).


This program is offered in English or French.

Student Loans and Grants

Get Notified

  • Learn about new schools and available funding offers.
  • Stay informed on loans and grants as they are available.

Provincial Funding

Looking for student aid options offered by your local province? Choose your province of residence below to check out provincial funding options such as grants, loans, scholarships, and bursaries.